NaturoBest Prenatal Trimester 2 & 3 Plus Breastfeeding 60c
1 in stock
Clinically formulated by an experienced fertility naturopath. Designed specifically for the increased demand of nutrients in the second half of pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Australia’s first prenatal multi with Quatrefolic®, the 4th generation folate and folinic acid.
- Contains the active form of folate, 5-MTHF for those women with certain genetic polymorphisms that affect methylation of folic acid.
- Contains 24mg of elemental iron as Ferrochel® in a daily dose, highly bioavailable iron bisglycinate.
- Provides B vitamins in their metabolically active forms that may support healthy methylation, DNA and RNA synthesis and homocysteine metabolism.
- Does not contain the fat soluble vitamins A and K. These vitamins are easily obtained from the diet and may be toxic in excess. Vitamin K has poor placental transfer to the baby.
- Contains 60mg of CoQ10 in a daily dose. Coenzyme Q10 100 mg twice daily has been used beneficially during pregnancy without reported adverse effects for mother or baby, starting at 20 weeks gestation until term (Teran et al. 2009).
- Provides only activated vitamins B2, B6 and folate and the natural form of vitamin B12 found in food, hydroxocobalamin.
- Contains key nutrients such as 270mcg of iodine per daily dose, the RDI during breastfeeding.
- Copper-free formulation! Copper rises naturally during pregnancy and supplementation may be unnecessary.
- Ultra-low excipient formula; only microcrystalline cellulose & ascorbyl palmitate.