Metagenics Kids Gut Care for Kids Pineapple Oral Powder 140g
Ingredients in Gut Care for Kids have been clinically shown to or traditionally used to:
- Soothe the gut.
- Support healthy gastrointestinal and liver detoxification in children.
- Once per day dosing for children under 5 years of age to assist compliance.
- Glutamine may supply a source of nutrients to the cells of the intestines, protecting the gut mucosa from damage and promoting repair.
- Gut Care for Kids contains Marshmallow, Slippery Elm and Liquorice that are traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to soothe the gastrointestinal tract.
- Liquorice has been shown to soothe the gastrointestinal tract by inhibiting prostaglandin and lipoxygenase synthesis.
- Turmeric, St Mary’s Thistle, glycine and cysteine help to support liver detoxification.
- Gut Care for Kids may enhance phase II detoxification via increases in glutathione by selenium and cysteine.
|Each 10g dose contains:|
|Extracts equivalent to:|
|Aloe vera, leaf inner fresh (Aloe barbadensis)||2.5 g|
|Curcuma longa , root & rhizome dry (BCM-95TM Turmeric)||2.5 g|
|Larix arabinogalactan (Larch)||2.0 g|
|Silybum marianum, seed dry (Milk thistle)||2.0 g|
|Glycyrrhiza glabra, root dry (Deglycyrrhizinised liquorice)||1.9 g|
|Pectin (Citrus)||500 mg|
|Ulmus rubra, stem bark powder (Slippery elm)||500 mg|
|Althaea officinalis, root dry (Marshmallow)||300 mg|
|Zinc amino acid chelate (Meta Zn® – zinc bisglycinate)||40 mg|
|Equivalent Zinc||8.0 mg|
|Equivalent Selenium||50 μg|
Contains steviol glycosides.
Free from dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, soy protein and flavours. Free from artificial colours and flavours.
Children 1-4 years:
Mix 1 level scoop (5g) into 50ml of water.
Children 5-12 years:
Mix 2 level scoops (10g) into 100ml of water.
To soothe gastrointestinal tract:
Take once daily.
Take twice daily.
Or take as directed by your healthcare professional.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses.
- A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Ingredients in this product are known to contain salicylates.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
Store below 30°C.