Metagenics Alergeze 60t
1 in stock
Ingredients in Alergeze have been shown to or may:
- Assist in the symptomatic relief and management of allergic rhinitis.
- Contain a unique combination of Aller-7® plus Bromelains and quercetin.
- For symptomatic relief of seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis.
- Modulates histamine release and inflammation associated with allergic reactions: Alergeze contains a potent combination of ingredients that exhibit antihistamine, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activity. Aller-7® and quercetin assist with mast cell stabilisation to inhibit histamine release. Bromelains induce proteolytic activity during inflammation.
- Immune modulation: Quercetin may assist with immune tolerance by improving T helper 1 and T helper 2 balance.
|Each tablet contains:|
|Quercetin dihydrate||500 mg|
|Aller-7® Proprietary Polyherbal Complex containing herbal extracts equivalent to:|
|Terminalia chebula, fruit pericarp dry (Terminalia myrobalan)||644 mg|
|Phyllanthus emblica, fruit pericarp dry (Emblic)||391 mg|
|Terminalia bellirica, fruit pericarp dry (Myrobalan)||380 mg|
|Albizia lebbeck, stem bark dry (Albizia)||188 mg|
|Piper longum, fruit dry (Long pepper)||15 mg|
|Zingiber officinale, rhizome dry (Ginger)||15 mg|
|Piper nigrum, fruit dry (Black Pepper)||15 mg|
Free from animal products, corn, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, soy protein and starches. Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Take 2 tablets twice daily with food.
- Always read the label and follow directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
Store below 30⁰C.